Navigating the Money Maze
Starting and sustaining a business has a myriad of components that are critical to its success. Along with a well-developed business plan (“I Create” Program) establishing a strong financial infrastructure and knowing how to effectively manage it is essential and often times the Achilles heel of new business owners.
Together we will:
- Learn financial basics to get you started and keep you on your profit target
- Understand how to manage financial risks through all 4 stages of the business life cycle
- Understand the key financial indicators and what Investors want to know
- Learn how to effectively raise the right type of capital for your business
- Develop financial strategies that sustain the critical areas of your business
What's in store?
- 4 - 60-min sessions
- Tutorial of a recommended start-up financial tool
- Review of all financial reports to ensure alignment with strategies and goals
- Support in developing the financial portion of your investor pitch